Thursday, April 12, 2007

Request For Extension of Deadline to Accept or Decline Job Offer

March 1, 2005

Dr. Thomas G. Jones
Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife
2300 Main Street
Portland, OR 90001

Dear Dr. Jones:

Thank you for your telephone call and letter that I received yesterday offering me the position of Wildlife Biologist with the Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife. I am excited about the opportunity this position offers both in terms of job duties and location, and I very much appreciate your confidence in offering me the job.

You asked that I make a decision by next week on March 7. This is an important decision, and unfortunately I do not have all the information I need in order to make this decision by that date. Would it be possible for me to supply you with my decision by March 28? I would very much appreciate such an extension, and assure you that I will be able to make a firm decision by that date.

Thank you very much for your consideration of my request.

Sincerely,

SIGNATURE

Hannah Lenke

No comments: