Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Cover Letter to the Personnel Department

9 February 2004

Director of Personnel
Tracor Aerospace, Inc.
6500 Tracor Ln.
Austin, TX 78725

Dear Sir

Please consider me as an applicant for the position of Quality Assurance Manager in the Military Division there at Tracor aerospace. I have extensive knowledge of military contracting and and substantially Quality Assurance background.

I have spent the last 12 years with the Department of Defense administering contractual quality requirements at Defense contractor facilities such as Tracor Aerospace. In this position, I have had the opportunity to function in all areas of Quality Assurance.

In December 1995, I will receive an Associates degree in Applied Science from Austin Community College with a major in Quality Assurance Technology. I passed the American Society for Quality Control certification exam for Quality Engineering and am certified as a Quality Engineer as December 1995. In the Department of Defense, I am certified in the Quality Assurance area including Electronic Commodity, Mechanical Commodity, Nuclear Commodity, and NASA. Additionally, I am certified in all the Non-Destructive test disciplines.

Enclosed is a resume that provides a more detailed listing of my background and qualifications. I am confident that I possess all the necessary qualifications for the position and am ready to meet with you at your convenience.

Sincerely yours

SIGNATURE

Juan de Luna

Encl.: resume

No comments: