Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Cover Letter to Recruiting Agency

May 10, 1990


HJH Recruiting Office
1100-C East I-35 Suite 440
Austin, TX 78755


To Whom It May Concern:


Dear Gentlemen,

Your recent ad in the Austin-American Statesman for a Senior Drafter has caught my attention. Please consider me as an applicant for the position. My resume is enclosed for your review.

In addition to my resume, I would like to mention that I have working knowledge of many engineering standards. I have experience in mechanical design, plus other skills that may interest you.

If after reviewing my experience and background, you would like to discuss this matter with me in further detail, I can be reached between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., ext. 436. I look forward to hearing from you.


Sincerely,

SIGNATURE

John Smith


Enclosures

No comments: