Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Job Application in Answer to an Advertisement For a legal Assistant

April 19, 2001

Mr. Bob Trimm, Personnel Manager
Importers Inc.
587 Lilly Road

Dear Mr. Trimm:

I am writing to you in response to your advertisement for a Legal Assistant specializing in Port Regulatory Law, which appeared in the Seattle Times on Sunday, June 15. As you can see from my enclosed resume, my experience and qualifications match this position\'s requirements.

I especially would like to point out that I graduated Cum Laude from The University of Tacoma and was hired directly upon graduation due to my expertise in port authority regulations.

During the four years that I worked for Shoreman and Co., I further deepened my knowledge of the fast changing regulatory laws in our state. My employer also thought highly enough of my abilities to promote me to Head Legal Researcher after my first year of employment.

I look forward to an opportunity to personally discuss the position with you. I will call you within the next five days to arrange an interview.

Sincerely,

SIGNATURE

Ivan Dimitrov

Enc CV

No comments: