Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Requesting An Opening

April 19, 2004

Mr. Bob Trimm
Personnel Manager
Importers Inc.
587 Lilly Road

Dear Mr. Trimm

Please accept this letter as an expression of interest in the position of Areas Sales Manager.

I have enclosed a copy of my resume for your review. I am familiar with the requirements for success in the Sales profession and believe I possess the right combination of marketing and management skills.

My current position coordinating two local area sales teams has provided me with the opportunity to work in a high-pressure, team environment, where it is essential to be able to work closely with my colleagues in order to meet sales deadlines.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I would welcome the opportunity to personally discuss my potential contributions to your company with you. Please telephone me to suggest a time that we may meet. I look forward to your reply.

Sincerely yours

SIGNATURE

Ivan Dimitrov

Enc Curriculum Vitae

No comments: