Thursday, April 12, 2007

Acknowledging a Job Offer, neither Acceopting not Declining

July 1, 2005

Mr. Chris Afton
Grand Hotel Inc.
8899 Jefferson Street
Roanoke, VA 24022

Dear Mr. Afton:

I am acknowledging your letter offering me the catering and sales representative position with Grand Hotel, Incorporated. Thank you very much for offering me this exciting opportunity. The terms of your offer are clear, and I am certain I will be able to give you a response by your requested deadline of July 16. I appreciate your allowing me ample time to consider your offer so that I can be sure my decision will be in the best interest of both my career goals and the needs of your corporation.

In the meantime, should I have any questions, I will call you. Please do not hesitate to call me if I can provide you with any needed information.

Yours truly,

SIGNATURE

George Guthrie

No comments: